ExxonMobil Completes Acquisition of Denbury
SPRING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) today announced it has closed its acquisition of Denbury Inc. (NYSE: DEN) in an all-stock transaction valued at $4.9 billion, or $89.45 per share, based on ExxonMobil’s closing price on July 12, 2023. Under the terms of the agreement, Denbury shareholders will receive 0.84 shares of ExxonMobil for each Denbury share.
“This transaction is a major step forward in the profitable growth of our Low Carbon Solutions business,” Chairman and CEO Darren Woods said. “Our expertise, combined with Denbury’s talent and CO2 pipeline network, expands our low-carbon leadership and best positions us to meet the decarbonization needs of industrial customers while also reducing emissions in our own operations.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil Announces Third-Quarter 2023 Results (31.10.2023 15:00)
- ExxonMobil Announces Merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an All-Stock Transaction (12.10.2023 14:58)
- ExxonMobil - Q2 2023 Quarterly Results (31.07.2023 16:27)
- ExxonMobil - Announces First-Quarter 2023 Results (02.05.2023 15:11)
- ExxonMobil - full-year 2022 results (08.02.2023 15:02)