FAGRON a.s. - Continued strong third quarter performance with 11% topline growth
Continued strong third quarter performance with 11% topline growth to €191 million
Fagron, the leading global player in pharmaceutical compounding today publishes its quarterly results for the period ending 30 September 2023.
- Solid revenue growth continues with 10.6% reported growth (13.9% at CER) and 10.2% organic growth (13.4% at CER) to €191.4 million
- Sustained strong performance in North America and solid recovery of Latin America; EMEA reflects completion of pricing pass through
- Roll out of global operational excellence initiatives continues
- Signing of Parma Produkt acquisition provides entry into attractive Hungarian compounding market
- Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) has approved our near-term science-based emission reduction target
- FY 2023 revenue between €750-€770 million; improvement in profitability YoY
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 2.10.2023 (03.09.2023 15:08)
- FAGRON a.s. - H1 2023 Results (12.08.2023 15:04)
- Fagron shareholders approve majority voting items (09.05.2023 16:36)
- Fagron increases share capital through exercise subscription rights (09.05.2023 16:34)
- FAGRON a.s. - Strong first quarter performance with 16% topline growth to €181 million (18.04.2023 16:18)