Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results second quarter 2023
- Adjusted EBITDA AL up 1.5 percent to 10.0 billion euros; adjusted core EBITDA AL increased by 7.1 percent in organic terms
- Guidance for adjusted EBITDA AL raised to around 41.0 billion euros for 2023
- Group service revenue up 1.4 percent to 23.0 billion euros
- Net revenue down 2.4 percent to 27.2 billion euros
- Reported net profit up 5.4 percent to 1.5 billion euros
- Germany: Customer satisfaction pays off
- T-Mobile US: Growth continues unabated
- Europe: Customer numbers and financial figures remain strong
Deutsche Telekom remained on track in the second quarter of 2023. In the months from April to June 2023, the Group underlined its successful start to the year and recorded strong growth in customer numbers and financial figures. Reported adjusted EBITDA AL rose by 1.5 percent to 10.0 billion euros. In organic terms, it grew by 3.8 percent. Adjusted core EBITDA AL, i.e., excluding the effect of the withdrawal from the terminal equipment lease business in the United States, increased by 7.1 percent in organic terms.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2023 (14.11.2023 14:54)
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results first quarter 2023 (16.05.2023 15:06)
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results for the Full Year 2022 and Q4 2022 (23.02.2023 16:27)
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)