Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland – A total of 6 726 190 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred today without consideration to participants of Nokia's employee share purchase plan in accordance with the rules of the plan. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to participants of the plan as announced on 3 February 2022.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 82 089 867.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 2023 (24.10.2023 14:38)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2023 (20.08.2023 17:09)
- Nokia and Apple sign long-term patent license agreement (03.07.2023 13:54)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and full year 2022 (26.01.2023 14:35)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (19.01.2023 14:31)