Microsoft announces new lead independent director and quarterly dividend
REDMOND, Wash. — March 14, 2023 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced the appointment of Sandra E. (Sandi) Peterson, Operating Partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, as Lead Independent Director. She succeeds John W. Thompson, who has served in the roles of Lead Independent Director or Board Chair since 2012.
Microsoft also announced its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share. The dividend is payable June 8, 2023, to shareholders of record on May 18, 2023. The ex-dividend date will be May 17, 2023.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY24 Q1 (26.10.2023 16:54)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (21.09.2023 15:27)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q4 (27.07.2023 16:31)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (15.06.2023 13:48)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (25.04.2023 16:20)