ExxonMobil - full-year 2022 results
Exxon Mobil Corporation today announced fourth-quarter 2022 earnings of $12.8 billion, or $3.09 per share assuming dilution, resulting in full-year earnings of $55.7 billion, or $13.26 per share assuming dilution. Fourth-quarter results included unfavorable identified items of $1.3 billion associated with additional European taxes on the energy sector and asset impairments, partly offset by one-time adjustments related to the Sakhalin-1 expropriation. Capital and exploration expenditures were $7.5 billion in the fourth quarter, bringing full-year 2022 investments to $22.7 billion, consistent with our guidance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil Completes Acquisition of Denbury (08.11.2023 16:34)
- ExxonMobil Announces Third-Quarter 2023 Results (31.10.2023 15:00)
- ExxonMobil Announces Merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an All-Stock Transaction (12.10.2023 14:58)
- ExxonMobil - Q2 2023 Quarterly Results (31.07.2023 16:27)
- ExxonMobil - Announces First-Quarter 2023 Results (02.05.2023 15:11)