Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland – A total of 327 600 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to participants of the plans as announced on 3 February 2022.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 36 484 278.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 2023 (24.10.2023 14:38)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (31.08.2023 16:24)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2023 (20.08.2023 17:09)
- Nokia and Apple sign long-term patent license agreement (03.07.2023 13:54)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and full year 2022 (26.01.2023 14:35)