Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange
Expected first trading day is 11 November 2022
Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe (VIG) has applied for listing of its shares on the Budapest Stock Exchange. The shares of VIG (ISIN AT0000908504) have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1994 and on the Prague Stock Exchange since 2008.
“With this step, we want to attract new investors, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, and also provide a clear signal for the Budapest Stock Exchange”, explains Elisabeth Stadler, CEO of Vienna Insurance Group.
In the course of the acquisition of the Aegon companies in Hungary in March 2022, VIG, together with its existing VIG company Union and a market share of over 19%, became the market leader in Hungary. “As the largest insurance group in Hungary, we also want to use our presence for the capital market and further increase the visibility and liquidity of VIG shares with a listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange”, explains Stadler.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports double-digit premium growth in first quarter of 2023 (01.06.2023 14:19)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2023 (02.05.2023 16:38)
- Vienna Insurance Group reports significant premium and profit growth for 2022 (16.03.2023 14:58)
- Preliminary VIG Group net results in a range of EUR 460-470 mil. significantly above expectations (23.02.2023 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)