Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Third-quarter GAAP revenue of $15.3 billion, down 20% year over year (YoY), and non-GAAP revenue of $15.3 billion, down 15% YoY.
- Third-quarter results include GAAP restructuring charges of $664 million, reflecting initial cost reduction actions.
- The company is focused on driving $3 billion in cost reductions in 2023, growing to $8 billion to $10 billion in annualized cost reductions and efficiency gains by the end of 2025.
- Third-quarter GAAP earnings per share (EPS) was $0.25; non-GAAP EPS was $0.59.
- Listed Mobileye on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange this week.
- Revising full-year revenue guidance to $63 billion to $64 billion, reflecting continued macroeconomic headwinds.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (31.10.2023 15:42)
- Intel to Report Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (03.10.2023 16:25)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2023 Intel Corporation Earnings (27.07.2023 17:25)
- Intel Agrees to Sell Minority Stake in IMS Nanofabrication Business to Bain Capital (22.06.2023 14:44)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)