ExxonMobil - 3Q 2022 earnings
- Grew earnings and cash flow from operating activities to $19.7 billion (U.S. GAAP) and $24.4 billion, respectively, as strong volume performance, including record refining volumes1, rigorous cost control and higher natural gas realizations more than offset lower crude realizations, and weaker industry refining margins
- Achieved best-ever quarterly refining throughput in North America and highest globally since 20081
- Delivered strong quarterly oil and gas production, including record Permian production of nearly 560,000 oil-equivalent barrels per day to better serve demand; year-on-year, total production increased 50,000 oil-equivalent barrels per day
- Signed largest-of-its-kind commercial agreement to capture and permanently store up to 2 million metric tons of CO2 emissions per year
- Declared fourth-quarter dividend of $0.91 per share, an increase of $0.03 per share; paying out $15 billion in aggregate for the year
For reconciliation of and other information about non-GAAP measures, please refer to the earnings release.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - 2Q 2022 earnings (03.08.2022 11:47)
- ExxonMobil - 1Q 2022 earnings (02.05.2022 14:15)
- ExxonMobil - 4Q 2021 earnings overview (02.02.2022 15:06)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)