MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase
Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, reflecting a 6 cent or 10% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 8, 2022, to shareholders of record on Nov. 17, 2022. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 16, 2022.
In addition, the company announced the date for the 2022 Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held Dec. 13, 2022. Shareholders at the close of business on Oct. 12, 2022, the record date, will be entitled to vote their shares.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q2 (26.01.2023 14:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (30.11.2022 13:36)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q4 (03.08.2022 13:11)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (17.06.2022 15:03)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Fuels Third Quarter Results (29.04.2022 13:29)