Google - Alphabet - Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – July 26, 2022 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google, said: “In the second quarter our performance was driven by Search and Cloud. The investments we’ve made over the years in AI and computing are helping to make our services particularly valuable for consumers, and highly effective for businesses of all sizes. As we sharpen our focus, we’ll continue to invest responsibly in deep computer science for the long-term.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results (25.10.2022 16:00)
- Google - Alphabet - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results (26.04.2022 16:07)
- Google Announces Intent to Acquire Mandiant (11.03.2022 16:45)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results (03.02.2022 15:37)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results (29.10.2021 14:01)