Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022
The Annual General Meeting of 20 May 2022, in accordance with the law, was held as a virtual annual general meeting to protect the participants. Staller Investments GmbH brought an action for annulment of all resolutions of the Annual General Meeting on the grounds that it should have been convened and held as an annual general meeting in person. VIG considers the lawsuit to be unfounded.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)
- Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange (11.11.2022 16:21)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Oznámení dle §139 BörseG (07.06.2022 15:36)