Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022
The Annual General Meeting of 20 May 2022, in accordance with the law, was held as a virtual annual general meeting to protect the participants. Staller Investments GmbH brought an action for annulment of all resolutions of the Annual General Meeting on the grounds that it should have been convened and held as an annual general meeting in person. VIG considers the lawsuit to be unfounded.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports double-digit premium growth in first quarter of 2023 (01.06.2023 14:19)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2023 (02.05.2023 16:38)
- Vienna Insurance Group reports significant premium and profit growth for 2022 (16.03.2023 14:58)
- Preliminary VIG Group net results in a range of EUR 460-470 mil. significantly above expectations (23.02.2023 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)