Deutsche Bank - Changes to Deutsche Bank’s Group Management Committee
- Stefan Hoops to assume responsibility for Asset Management
- David Lynne to lead Corporate Bank
- Asoka Woehrmann leaves DWS Executive Board at the end of DWS’ Annual General Meeting on 9 June
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) today announced changes to its Group Management Committee after Asoka Woehrmann announced his resignation, in agreement with the company, as Chief Executive Officer of DWS Group. Stefan Hoops will take responsibility for Asset Management at Group level. In addition, Hoops will become Chief Executive Officer of DWS Group with effect from 10 June 2022.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.5 billion, its highest 2Q profit since 2011 (03.08.2022 13:53)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.7 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2022 (02.05.2022 16:33)
- Deutsche Bank - Annual General Meeting 2022 (05.04.2022 16:06)
- Deutsche Bank - James von Moltke appointed President of Deutsche Bank (01.04.2022 16:50)
- Deutsche Bank to issue Additional Tier 1 capital instruments (01.04.2022 16:49)