Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings
▪ First-quarter GAAP revenue of $18.4 billion, down 7% year over year (YoY), and non-GAAP revenue of $18.4 billion, down 1% YoY, exceeded January guidance. Achieved record quarterly revenue in Intel's Network and Edge Group, Mobileye and Intel Foundry Services businesses.
▪ First-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.98; non-GAAP EPS was $0.87, which exceeded January guidance by $0.07. Exceeded January guidance for EPS and gross margin.
▪ Reaffirming full-year 2022 revenue guidance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer (09.06.2022 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Sells SSD Business and Dalian Facility to SK hynix (31.12.2021 13:44)