Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands
Deutsche Telekom AG and Tele2 AB have closed the sale of T-Mobile Netherlands on March 31, 2022. A consortium of private equity funds advised by Apax Partners LLP and Warburg Pincus LLC has acquired the company based on an agreed enterprise value of EUR 5.1 billion. This represents approximately 8.7 times adjusted EBITDA AL of T-Mobile Netherlands over the 12 months ending June 30, 2021 before the sale agreement was signed on September 6, 2021.
T-Mobile Netherlands will be consolidated in the Deutsche Telekom Group for the last time for the first quarter of 2022.
Deutsche Telekom will generate a net cash inflow of around EUR 4.0 billion from the transaction.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Full year results 2021 (28.02.2022 16:46)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2021 (16.11.2021 14:01)
- Deutsche Telekom continues to grow and raises guidance for the 2021 year again (24.08.2021 14:35)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2021 (13.05.2021 13:49)