Erste Group - Preliminary results 2021
Net interest income increased to EUR 4,975.7 million (+4.2%; EUR 4,774.8 million), primarily due to rate hikes in the Czech Republic and in Hungary, strong volume growth in all markets and a positive one-off effect resulting from TLTRO III take-up in Austria and Slovakia. Net fee and commission income rose to EUR 2,303.7 million (+16.5%; EUR 1,976.8 million) supported by a strong economic recovery and rising equity markets. Increases were posted across all key fee and commission categories and core markets – most notably Austria, with significant growth seen in particular in payment services and in asset management.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - 29th Annual General Meeting (24.05.2022 13:21)
- Erste Group - Report Q1 2022 (02.05.2022 13:48)
- Erste Group - Erste purchases Commerzbank’s Hungarian subsidiary (21.12.2021 14:57)
- Erste Group - Erste Group: Q3 2021 results (04.11.2021 16:35)
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)