Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz partners with Luminar
January 20, 2022 - Today, Mercedes-Benz and Luminar Technologies, Inc., a leading global automotive technology company, announced a partnership to accelerate development of future automated driving technologies for passenger cars. A central component of this is the optimal access to new technologies and global competencies.
The new partnership with Luminar underlines Mercedes-Benz’s policy of continuously expanding its network of top-flight tech partners and suppliers for passenger cars. The intent of this partnership is to leverage the foundational lidar technology from Luminar with the aim to industrialize and integrate it into series production Mercedes-Benz vehicles. By shortening development cycles and strengthening technology partnerships Mercedes-Benz seeks to ensure that its vehicles have the most up-to-date technologies.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)