Nokia Corporation - expects to exceed 2021 financial guidance
Nokia expects to exceed 2021 financial guidance and provides operating margin guidance for 2022
Espoo, Finland – Nokia is today providing an update to its financial guidance for 2021 and a comparable operating margin guidance for 2022.
In Q4 2021 Nokia’s underlying business performed largely as expected. However, other operating income was higher than expected including further benefits from venture fund investments, leading to a stronger comparable operating margin exceeding the 2021 guidance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)
- Nokia Corporation - announces share buyback program (03.02.2022 10:48)