DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2021
- Revenue up 2.1 percent in organic terms in the third quarter to 26.9 billion euros
- Adjusted EBITDA AL up 0.2 percent in organic terms to 9.7 billion euros; excluding effect of U.S. terminal equipment leases, up by 6.7 percent in organic terms
- Strong growth in free cash flow AL and net profit
- Full-year guidance for EBITDA AL raised from at least 37.2 billion euros to around 38 billion euros, guidance for free cash flow AL of around 8.5 billion euros, up from at least 8.0 billion euros
- Dividend to increase to 0.64 euros per share
- Business in Germany very successful
- T-Mobile US raises guidance again
- Europe continues to grow
Following a good third quarter, Deutsche Telekom has raised its guidance for the full year once again. The Group now expects to report adjusted EBITDA AL of around 38 billion euros, up from the previous guidance of at least 37.2 billion euros. Free cash flow AL is now expected to total around 8.5 billion euros. That is up from the previous forecast of at least 8.0 billion euros. Both T Mobile US and the Group’s business outside of the United States contribute to this raised guidance. Deutsche Telekom began the 2021 financial year with a forecast for adjusted EBITDA AL of around 37 billion euros after a comparable prior-year figure of 35.0 billion euros. For free cash flow AL, the original target was around 8 billion euros, compared with 6.3 billion euros in the prior year.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)