Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 26, 2021 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google, said: “Five years ago, I laid out our vision to become an AI-first company. This quarter’s results show how our investments there are enabling us to build more helpful products for people and our partners. Ongoing improvements to Search, and the new Pixel 6, are great examples. And as the digital transformation and shift to hybrid work continue, our Cloud services are helping organizations collaborate and stay secure.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results (25.10.2022 16:00)
- Google - Alphabet - Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results (03.08.2022 13:21)
- Google - Alphabet - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results (26.04.2022 16:07)
- Google Announces Intent to Acquire Mandiant (11.03.2022 16:45)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results (03.02.2022 15:37)