Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q3 2021
Mercedes-Benz Cars delivered 1,617,508 (+3.0%) vehicles between January and September thanks to strong demand across the portfolio for Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes-AMG and for battery electric vehicles. Deliveries were boosted by record demand in China, which helped raise worldwide sales of the S-Class by 45% to 62,306 units during the same period. High-end vehicles deliveries held up even in the third quarter as the semiconductor supply shortfall intensified, impacting overall production and sales.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2021 (27.07.2021 11:27)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q2 2021 results above market expectations (19.07.2021 15:47)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q1 2021 (08.07.2021 14:45)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2021 (27.04.2021 16:13)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)