Deutsche Telekom continues to grow and raises guidance for the 2021 year again
- Organic revenue growth of 6.8 percent in the second quarter to 26.6 billion euros
- Adjusted EBITDA AL up 1.1 percent in organic terms to 9.4 billion euros
- Free cash flow AL up 14.1 percent to 2.8 billion euros
- Net profit surged almost 150 percent to 1.9 billion euros
- Full-year guidance for adjusted EBITDA AL raised to more than 37.2 billion euros
- Germany remains strong in broadband business
- Net customer additions at T-Mobile US continue unabated
- Strong growth in Europe
Deutsche Telekom has raised the bar for the second time in 2021. Following strong second quarter results, the Group has raised its guidance for adjusted EBITDA AL once again and now expects a figure for the full year of more than 37.2 billion euros. This is 0.2 billion euros more than stated when the guidance was raised in May. The guidance for free cash flow AL remains unchanged at more than 8 billion euros.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)