Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and Alphabet, said: “In Q2, there was a rising tide of online activity in many parts of
the world, and we’re proud that our services helped so many consumers and businesses. Our long-term
investments in AI and Google Cloud are helping us drive significant improvements in everyone’s digital
“Our strong second quarter revenues of $61.9 billion reflect elevated consumer online activity and broad-based
strength in advertiser spend. Again, we benefited from excellent execution across the board by our teams,” said
Ruth Porat, CFO of Google and Alphabet
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2023 Results (26.10.2023 15:46)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2023 Result (27.07.2023 16:32)
- Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2023 Results (25.04.2023 16:23)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results (08.02.2023 14:48)
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results (25.10.2022 16:00)