Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture
The perfect team: Porsche and Rimac have agreed to set up a joint venture that incorporates Bugatti. Oliver Blume and Mate Rimac have signed the corresponding agreements and announced the name of the new hypercar manufacturer: Bugatti-Rimac. The joint venture will have its headquarters in Zagreb (Croatia) and is scheduled to be established in the fourth quarter of 2021. This is subject to the prior approval of antitrust authorities in several countries. Rimac will hold a 55 per cent share in the Bugatti Rimac joint venture, while Porsche will have a 45 per cent share. Porsche also holds a 24 per cent share in Rimac directly. Bugatti will be brought into the joint venture by current owner Volkswagen. The shares will then be transferred to Porsche. Bugatti-Rimac combines the genes of the two strong brands Bugatti and Rimac. Together they will form an attractive automotive company. For customers as well as for employees.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)
- Volkswagen improves cost efficiency and economic efficiency in a tough environment (06.05.2022 13:33)
- Volkswagen Group - bolsters expansion in global growth markets after strong Q1 results (06.05.2022 13:31)
- Volkswagen AG publishes preliminary key figures for the first quarter 2022 (19.04.2022 16:16)
- Volkswagen Delivers on NEW AUTO Strategy, Laying Basis for 2022 (18.03.2022 14:55)