DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2021
- Net revenue increased by 32.3 percent to 26.4 billion euros in the first quarter of 2021
- Adjusted EBITDA AL up 41.3 percent to 9.2 billion euros
- Free cash flow AL doubled to 2.6 billion euros
- Net profit up by 2.2 percent to 936 million euros
- German broadband business remains strong
- United States – synergies ahead of plan
Deutsche Telekom makes a flying start to the new financial year. Net revenue increased by 32.3 percent in the first quarter of 2021 compared with the same period last year to 26.4 billion euros. Adjusted EBITDA AL rose by 41.3 percent to 9.2 billion euros, driven mainly by the acquisition of Sprint in the United States. In organic terms, i.e., adjusted for changes in the composition of the Group and exchange rate effects, revenue increased by 7.1 percent and adjusted EBITDA AL by 8.3 percent.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Full year results 2021 (28.02.2022 16:46)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2021 (16.11.2021 14:01)
- Deutsche Telekom continues to grow and raises guidance for the 2021 year again (24.08.2021 14:35)