Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – April 27, 2021 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and Alphabet, said: “Over the last year, people have turned to Google Search and many online services to stay informed, connected and entertained. We’ve continued our focus on delivering trusted services to help people around the world. Our Cloud services are helping businesses, big and small, accelerate their digital transformations."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results (26.04.2022 16:07)
- Google Announces Intent to Acquire Mandiant (11.03.2022 16:45)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results (03.02.2022 15:37)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results (29.10.2021 14:01)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)