Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again
For the first time the entire General Meeting including the general debate and voting will be publicly broadcast live through the Internet
Speeches of Paul Achleitner and CEO Christian Sewing will be published on the bank's website on May 19, 2021
New interactive dialogue facilities to be introduced for shareholders
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Deutsche Bank’s (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) Annual General Meeting (AGM) will once again take place as a virtual meeting. Aligned with the Supervisory Board, the Management Board invited all shareholders of the bank to join on May 27, 2021.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.2 billion in the second quarter of 2021 (30.07.2021 16:16)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)