Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales Q1 2021
April 07, 2021 - Mercedes-Benz Cars sold 590,999 passenger cars (+22.3%) in the first quarter of 2021 driven by China and US retail sales as well as strong demand for plug-in hybrids and all-electric vehicles.
In Europe, one in four cars sold by Mercedes-Benz and smart was an xEV. Globally, plug-in hybrids and all-electric cars made up about 10% of overall sales, with approximately 59,000 units and thereof more than 16,000 all-electric vehicles sold. The EQA, presented in January, achieved a an order intake of 20,000 units and customer inquiries. First deliveries started at the end of March.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2021 (18.03.2021 16:21)
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020 (18.02.2021 16:29)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the financial year 2020 (03.02.2021 08:00)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)