Erste Group generates net profit of 783 mn euros in Corona-impacted year
- Operating result stable, but risk provisions weigh on net income
- Growth in loans and deposits across all markets
- Management board to propose dividend of 0.50 euros per share at AGM; up to 1.00 euros per share reserved for potential dividend at a later date
Erste Group, the leading lender in Central and Eastern Europe, ended the Corona year 2020 with a solid operating result of 2.9 billion euros (-1.3% year-on-year). The stock exchange-listed banking group formed almost 1.3 billion euros in risk provisions for impending loan losses in the aftermath of the pandemic. As a result, net income fell by 46.7% to 783 million euros. Customer loans, on the other hand, increased by 3.6% to 166.1 billion euros and customer deposit volumes rose by 9.9% to 191.1 billion euros. The common equity tier 1 ratio (CET1, final) rose again, from 13.7% to 14.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Erste purchases Commerzbank’s Hungarian subsidiary (21.12.2021 14:57)
- Erste Group - Erste Group: Q3 2021 results (04.11.2021 16:35)
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)
- Erste Group - Q1 2021 results (05.05.2021 16:36)
- Erste Group - 28th Annual General Meeting Erste Group Bank AG (21.04.2021 10:30)