Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020
February 18, 2021 - Financial results 2020 are significantly better than expected amid COVID-19 challenges. Daimler Group expects sales, revenues and EBIT in 2021 to be significantly above the prior-year’s level and intends to spin-off Daimler Truck with majority listing on the stock exchange.
In a challenging environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Group’s total unit sales of passenger cars and commercial vehicles decreased by 15%. Revenue was €154.3 billion, a reduction of 11%. Due to extensive cost and cash preservation measures and strong performances across all divisions, EBIT of the Daimler Group increased by 53%. Adjusted EBIT, reflecting the underlying business, was €8.6 billion (2019: €10.3 billion).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler Truck Capital Market Day 2021 (15.11.2021 13:53)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2021 (29.10.2021 15:02)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q3 2021 (08.10.2021 15:21)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2021 (27.07.2021 11:27)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q2 2021 results above market expectations (19.07.2021 15:47)