Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 29, 2020 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced
financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
“We had a strong quarter, consistent with the broader online environment,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive
Officer of Alphabet and Google. “It’s also a testament to the deep investments we’ve made in AI and other
technologies, to deliver services that people turn to for help, in moments big and small.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results (26.04.2022 16:07)
- Google Announces Intent to Acquire Mandiant (11.03.2022 16:45)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results (03.02.2022 15:37)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results (29.10.2021 14:01)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)