Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 29, 2020 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced
financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
“We had a strong quarter, consistent with the broader online environment,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive
Officer of Alphabet and Google. “It’s also a testament to the deep investments we’ve made in AI and other
technologies, to deliver services that people turn to for help, in moments big and small.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2023 Results (26.10.2023 15:46)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2023 Result (27.07.2023 16:32)
- Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2023 Results (25.04.2023 16:23)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results (08.02.2023 14:48)
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results (25.10.2022 16:00)