Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft took place today online for the first time due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The shareholders voted by a majority of 99.98 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay the same dividend as last year of 4.80 EUR per ordinary share and 4.86 EUR per preferred share for fiscal year 2019. As in 2018, approximately 2.4 billion EUR will therefore be distributed to the shareholders. The resolution on the formal approval of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board who held office in 2019 was passed by 94.33 percent of the shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)