Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb
Frankfurt am Main, 11 May 2020 - 10:11 CET - Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/NYSE: DB) launches a new euro-denominated Tier 2 issuance and announces a public tender offer for certain of its euro-denominated senior non-preferred securities. The target acceptance volume of the tender is 2.0 billion euros and the Tier 2 issuance will be of benchmark size.
The new Tier 2 issuance will increase Deutsche Bank’s total capital ratio and, as a consequence of the implementation of CRD V rules regarding the composition of P2R (Pillar 2 Requirement), improve its buffer versus regulatory capital requirements.
The public tender offer is designed to manage the Bank’s overall Minimum Requirement for Own Funds and Eligible Liabilities (MREL) supply by retiring various senior non-preferred securities, some of which lose their MREL recognition during 2020.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.2 billion in the second quarter of 2021 (30.07.2021 16:16)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)