Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Intel Corporation today announced it has acquired Moovit, a mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) solutions company, for approximately $900 million ($840 million net of Intel Capital equity gain). Moovit is known for its urban mobility application that offers travelers around the world the best multimodal trip planning by combining public transportation, bicycle and scooter services, ride-hailing, and car-sharing. The addition of Moovit brings Intel’s Mobileye closer to achieving its plan to become a complete mobility provider, including robotaxi services, which is forecast to be an estimated $160 billion opportunity by 2030.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q3 2021 (22.10.2021 15:38)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)