Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually
This year, Deutsche Bank's Annual General Meeting will take the form of a virtual meeting, held online
This year, Deutsche Bank's Annual General Meeting will not take place as a face-to-face event in the Frankfurt Festhalle; instead, it will take the form of a virtual meeting, held online. The Management Board of Deutsche Bank AG (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) took this decision with the approval of the Supervisory Board in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The AGM will take place on May 20, as originally planned.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)