Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal
The management board of Erste Group Bank AG has today resolved to postpone the annual general meeting, originally scheduled for 13 May 2020 in Vienna, to a later date in the year, as coronavirusrelated administrative restrictions limiting public gatherings are in place until further notice.
In addition, the management board of Erste Group has today resolved to review its 2019 dividendproposal of EUR 1.5 per share in light of the rapid emergence of significant economic uncertainties resulting from the global spreading of the coronavirus. In postponing the final dividend decision to a latertime, the management board of Erste Group will be able to take a more informed, fact-based decision,as relates to the economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak, thereby acting in the best longterm interest of shareholders and the broader communities Erste Group serves in Austria and Centraland Eastern Europe.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)
- Erste Group - Q1 2021 results (05.05.2021 16:36)
- Erste Group - 28th Annual General Meeting Erste Group Bank AG (21.04.2021 10:30)
- Erste Group - Annual Report 2020 (01.04.2021 16:39)
- Erste Group generates net profit of 783 mn euros in Corona-impacted year (02.03.2021 14:20)