Erste Group - announces that it expects to report net profit
Erste Group announces that it expects to report net profit of approx. EUR 1.8 billion in 2018. This development was primarily driven by:
• An increase in the operating result to about EUR 2.73 billion in FY2018
• Releases of risk provisions of about EUR 59 million in FY2018
• A tax rate of below 15% in FY 2018, benefitting from the booking of deferred tax assets
Based on this positive development the management board of Erste Group will propose a dividend of EUR 1.4 per share to the annual general meeting.
A full business update and an outlook for 2019 will be provided with publication of FY2018 preliminary results on 28 February 2019.
Full press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Erste Group: Q3 2021 results (04.11.2021 16:35)
- Erste Group - H1 2021 results (30.07.2021 13:53)
- Erste Group - Q1 2021 results (05.05.2021 16:36)
- Erste Group - 28th Annual General Meeting Erste Group Bank AG (21.04.2021 10:30)
- Erste Group - Annual Report 2020 (01.04.2021 16:39)