DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial Results for Second Quarter 2017
On August 3, 2017 Deutsche Telekom published its financial results for the second quarter 2017.
- Cash capex up 13.5 percent in the first half of 2017 to 6.2 billion euros
- Strong customer growth in the United States, Germany, and Europe
- Telekom Deutschland extends market leadership in mobile service revenues and continues fiber-optic boom
- T-Mobile US again on top of the business
- Net revenue up 6 percent in the second quarter to 18.9 billion euros
- Adjusted EBITDA up 8.9 percent to 5.9 billion euros
- Net profit up more than 40 percent
- Adjusted EBITDA forecast for 2017 full year increased to around 22.3 billion euros
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results third quarter 2021 (16.11.2021 14:01)
- Deutsche Telekom continues to grow and raises guidance for the 2021 year again (24.08.2021 14:35)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2021 (13.05.2021 13:49)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (18.03.2021 15:36)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Full year results 2020 (02.03.2021 13:47)