Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen AG announces that the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has extended its investigation against two members of the Company’s Board for alleged market manipulation to include Hans Dieter Pötsch. Based on careful examination by internal and external legal experts, the Company reaffirms its belief that the Volkswagen Board of Management duly fulfilled its disclosure obligation under German capital markets law. The proceedings refer to the period during which Hans Dieter Pötsch served as the Group Chief Financial Officer. The Company and Hans Dieter Pötsch will continue to give the inquiries by the public prosecutor’s office their full support.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Financial Services achieve their best-ever result (24.03.2017 17:34)
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Group, the signing of the MoU with Tata Motors Ltd. (10.03.2017 15:28)
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Truck & Bus increases sales to 184,000 vehicles in 2016 (27.01.2017 12:10)
- Volkwagen AG - delivers 10.3 million vehicles in 2016 (12.01.2017 17:44)
- Volkswagen Group: Investment planning sets the course for digital transformation and “Strategy 2025” (21.11.2016 12:46)