Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen AG announces that the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has extended its investigation against two members of the Company’s Board for alleged market manipulation to include Hans Dieter Pötsch. Based on careful examination by internal and external legal experts, the Company reaffirms its belief that the Volkswagen Board of Management duly fulfilled its disclosure obligation under German capital markets law. The proceedings refer to the period during which Hans Dieter Pötsch served as the Group Chief Financial Officer. The Company and Hans Dieter Pötsch will continue to give the inquiries by the public prosecutor’s office their full support.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkwagen AG - delivers 10.3 million vehicles in 2016 (12.01.2017 17:44)
- Volkswagen Group: Investment planning sets the course for digital transformation and “Strategy 2025” (21.11.2016 12:46)
- Volkwagen AG - Průběžná zpráva leden až zaří 2016 (04.11.2016 16:34)
- Volkswagen Group deliveries rise by 7.1 percent in September (14.10.2016 14:27)
- Volkswagen Group delivers 5.90 million vehicles in first seven months (16.08.2016 14:29)