NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors
The Company Secretary of NWR hereby certifies that shareholders approved both resolutions proposed at the General Meeting (the 'GM'), which took place today in NWR's corporate headquarters at Herengracht 448, 1017 CA Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
1. SPECIAL RESOLUTION: CREDITORS' VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION
THAT, NWR be wound up voluntarily under section 84(1)(b) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
The shareholders approved this resolution with 3,604,401,477 votes in favour and 24,841,750 votes against the resolution. Total votes cast were 3,629,243,227.
2. ORDINARY RESOLUTION: APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATORS
THAT, subject to the passing of the special resolution above, Mark Skelton, Geoffrey Bouchier and Paul Williams of Duff & Phelps B.V., Rembrandt Tower, Amstelplein 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1096HA are appointed as joint liquidators of NWR (the "Joint Liquidators") for the purpose of winding up NWR's affairs and distributing its assets and that any power conferred on them by law or by this resolution, may be exercised and any act required or authorised under any enactment to be done by them, may be done by them jointly or by any of them alone.
The shareholders approved this resolution with 3,605,518,337 votes in favour and 20,699,320 votes against the resolution. Total votes cast were 3,626,217,657.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)
- NWR - Share Issuance Pursuant to a Voluntary Conversion of Convertible Notes by a Noteholder (12.10.2016 15:28)