NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders
Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders
Further to the announcement on 3 October 2016 regarding the request from a shareholder for a general meeting of New World Resources Plc ("NWR") to resolve to place NWR into liquidation, NWR announces today that it has published its Notice of the General Meeting of Shareholders at which the shareholders of NWR will vote on whether to resolve to place NWR into voluntary liquidation.
The General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on 3 November 2016 at 11:00 a.m. (CET) at the Company's corporate office, Herengracht 448, 1017 CA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)
- NWR - Share Issuance Pursuant to a Voluntary Conversion of Convertible Notes by a Noteholder (12.10.2016 15:28)