Deutsche Telekom - Financial Results for Second Quarter 2016
Today, on August 11, 2016 Deutsche Telekom published its results for the second quarter 2016.
- 578,000 new fiber-optic lines in the second quarter of 2016
- Service revenues in the German fixed-network business stable for the first time since liberalization
- Net revenue up 2.2 percent in the quarter, on an organic basis up 3.9 percent
- Adj. EBITDA up 8.6 percent, on an organic basis up 9.9 percent
- Capital expenditure (before spectrum) up 3.5 percent in the quarter
- Full-year guidance confirmed
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom - Claudia Nemat and Srini Gopalan assume new Board duties effective today (02.01.2017 14:42)
- Deutsche Telekom increases customer base and grows in all key metrics in the third quarter (10.11.2016 07:47)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Information from shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom AG on May 25, 2016 (06.06.2016 16:34)
- Deutsche Telekom - Financial Results for First Quarter 2016 (04.05.2016 08:54)
- Deutsche Telekom - 2016 Shareholders' Meeting (20.04.2016 10:59)