VOLKSWAGEN AG - Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles
Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles worldwide in the first five months of the year
• At 495,900 units, deliveries in May remain at previous year's level
• Brand Board Member for Sales Jürgen Stackmann: "Deliveries in May at 2015 level.
Strong impetus for orders from new Tiguan since market launch."
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand handed over 2.43 million vehicles to customers in the first five months of 2016, almost matching the prior year level (2.48 million vehicles). 495,900 units were delivered in May, compared with 499,500 units in the comparable month last year. Jürgen Stackmann, Board Member for Sales, explained: "in May, our worldwide deliveries were at the same level as in 2015. In China, the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand achieved further growth, while deliveries in Europe remained stable at the prior year level. The market launch of the new Tiguan in Europe has been successful – it will set the pace over the next few months."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Financial Services achieve their best-ever result (24.03.2017 17:34)
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Group, the signing of the MoU with Tata Motors Ltd. (10.03.2017 15:28)
- Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Truck & Bus increases sales to 184,000 vehicles in 2016 (27.01.2017 12:10)
- Volkwagen AG - delivers 10.3 million vehicles in 2016 (12.01.2017 17:44)
- Volkswagen Group: Investment planning sets the course for digital transformation and “Strategy 2025” (21.11.2016 12:46)