Deutsche Telekom - Dividend for the fiscal year 2015
The Board of Management and the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Telekom AG have proposed that the shareholders' meeting authorizes payment of a dividend of EUR 0.55 per no par value share carrying dividend rights, payable on June 22, 2016 for the financial year 2015. The dividend will be paid out in cash or in form of shares in Deutsche Telekom AG. For legal reasons, Deutsche Telekom AG will offer the new shares to be issued in connection therewith in Germany only. The information furnished on the following pages is therefore only intended for persons who are residents of and domiciled in the Federal Republic of Germany. Access to the information provided on the following pages is restricted to shareholders who have their place of residence and are domiciled in Germany.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom - Annual figures 2016 and Forecast 2017 (02.03.2017 15:10)
- Deutsche Telekom - Claudia Nemat and Srini Gopalan assume new Board duties effective today (02.01.2017 14:42)
- Deutsche Telekom increases customer base and grows in all key metrics in the third quarter (10.11.2016 07:47)
- Deutsche Telekom - Financial Results for Second Quarter 2016 (11.08.2016 07:47)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Information from shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom AG on May 25, 2016 (06.06.2016 16:34)